The Junior Web Developer works to assist on multiple web projects for a variety of industry leading clients, as well as company's internal platforms, and complete many smaller to medium size programming responsibilities for existing projects while under the mentorship of Senior Web Developers.
- Participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects
- Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, web sites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Project Requirements Recording in collaboration with both the Customer and the Project Leader
- Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of open source platforms
Our core platforms are Drupal for CMS-based projects, Bootstrap for responsive and our own CMS for e-commerce development but a number of other platforms and technologies are utilized upon each project's demands. Training will be provided on all of our core platforms, tools and technologies.
Passion for web development, likes to get things done, commitment to delivering high quality and defect free projects to clients - We will train you and build out your skill sets as a Junior Web Developer.
A Plus if you Have Experience With:
- Solid project-level experience at least one open source CMS platform such as (e.g., WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting
- Ability to work well individually and on a team, high concurrency (many projects) and fast paced environment required
- Developing custom Web applications
- Open source CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Magento, etc)
- Experience with responsive web design/Bootstramp
- Has worked on e-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Chrome developer tools
- Version control (Git preferred)
- Mobile app/site development
- Browser testing experience
- Previous development firm/agency environment
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux
No particular experience required.
Larnaca, Cyprus & Remotely (ability to work from home)