We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, motivated and pro-active individual to fulfill the position of Online Marketing Executive.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using our company's CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
- Previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
- Marketing Degree from a local or international university
- A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
Larnaca, Cyprus (or Remotely from Malta)
- 13th Salary
- Social Insurance