UK Data Center
Over the years, NetShop Internet Services has established crucial business alliances with Tier-1 providers and data center owners in the UK. Today, we are proud for having a self-owned infrastructure in 8 data centers (NSUK01 - NSUK08) across the United Kingdom. With more than 10 data halls and a Net Capacity greater than 56,441 ft² we benefit from economies of scale to offer our customers the most scalable, reliable and flexible solution for their UK-based hosting/infrastructure needs. All our UK datacenters are purpose-built with diverse fibre routing via multiple Tier 1 carriers and truncated internal cable network.
Any leased hardware or colocated equipment can be hosted in multiple UK DCs which have no single point of failure between each other. In addition to our tight SLAs for hardware replacement, we can guarantee even a 100% Network and Hardware Uptime for mirrored and load balanced solutions implemented across NetShop's UK Data Center sites.
- 24x7x35 Security, CCTV & Intruder Alarms
- 24x7x365 on site Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Up to 4 x 1MW Generators
- 0.75 kW/m² power density
- N+1 Air Conditioning Systems
- Dual zone fire detection & INERGEN suppression system
- Up to 63A MCCB's within PDUs
- Dark Fibre Capability & Diverse Fibre Entry
- Carrier Neutral
- Up to 6 x 500 kVA UPS (N+1)
- Controlled Environment - Room temperature 24°C +/- 2°C
- 0.75kW/m² cooling density
- 12kN/m² raised floor system - 600mm void.
- Diverse fibre routing via multiple carriers
- Truncated internal cable network
- ODF/DDF (Optical Distribution Frame/Digital Distribution Frame) bandwidth
- Cross Connection to a number of Tier 1 carriers
- Internal inventory systems track all cables, circuits and cross-connects
- Scalable architecture including multiple redundant core switches and routers.
Security & Access Control
- 24 x 7 x 365 Manned Security & Monitoring
- Smart Card access policies
- Internal and External CCTV systems
- Security breach alarms.