1. Protection of our Clients / Resellers / Partners Data
Registered users on my.netshop-isp.com.cy are “Clients” [Clients (Individuals or Companies) / Resellers / Partners] and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This applies to both Clients and Visitors.
- NetShop ISP will never sell your data on.
- NetShop ISP will never share your data with any third party for their own marketing.
- NetShop ISP will always keep your personal data secure by using strong encryption, abiding by data protection rules and by implementing good security practice.
- NetShop ISP will never send you direct email marketing without your consent. Our newsletter requires you to explicitly opt-in and you are free to opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link contained within the email.
2. GDPR Compliance
Our team is working diligently to ensure our procedures and policies are persistent with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which has been applied from May 25, 2018. Because of these ongoing changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, NetShop ISP data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, NetShop ISP will post the changes on our websites to notify you of the changes. View our Roadmap towards GDPR Compliance.
3. What Personal Data do we collect and when
Your personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes. NetShop ISP websites collect data to provide you with a better service.
Website Users - If you signup to myNetShop Portal to use our services, then we will collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Telephone number(s)
Application Forms - If you apply for a Data Center Visit or a Cyprus Domain Registration we will additionally collect the following required information:
- Copy of Passport/ID card
While not actively collected we may store any other personal information that you may disclose during live chat, tickets, contact forms, phone calls or emails.
4. Anonymous Data Collection through NetShop ISP Websites
NetShop ISP uses technology (Cookies) to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our sites by collecting anonymous information about the use of our websites e.g. we track how many visitors access our websites, the length of their stay, their IP and which pages they view. This technology does not identify you personally. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to a NetShop ISP website by clicking on one of our banner ads). You can read more about this in our Cookies Policy.
5. Data Processing and Storage
The data that we collect from you is stored in the UK which is a member of the EEA (European Economic Area) but it may be processed by staff operating outside who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to the processing of this data outside of the EEA.
You acknowledge and agree that details of Your name, address, telephone and fax numbers together with email address(es) and assigned IP Addresses may be released to the RIPE NCC to ensure that both WE and You fulfil their obligations under prevailing RIPE policies and that such data may be published in whole or in part in the RIPE WHOIS database.
6. Newsletters & Notifications
NetShop ISP contacts its clients and subscribers by e-mail, telephone and/or post for Marketing purposes such as service updates, newsletters, with invitations for events, etc.
By submitting this Form you can easily opt-in or opt-out from our Marketing mailing lists. In case of opt-out and you do not have an account created at myNetShop, your details will be deleted. If you opt-out but you are a registered client at myNetShop, we will still be contacting you but only for important notifications about your service(s).
You can also unsubscribe to our Newsletters by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link/button at the end of the email newsletter.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
8. Right to be forgotten
You have the right to have your personal data erased and no longer processed. If you wish to delete your account, at any time you can do so by logging in to your myNetShop account Tab Account > Overview and click on button "Delete my account / forget my data". If you do not have any Paid invoices, all your account details will be deleted by our system in 30 days and you will no longer be able to access or use our Services. In case of Paid invoices, the Account will be deleted 7 Years after last payment.
9. Data Retention Policy
When you purchase a service, we need to collect personal data to fulfill our legal contractual obligation, for example: so we can manage your account, to invoice and to keep financial records as per the Law requires and contact you for technical support purposes.
Clients with only Terminated services and Paid Invoices:
- Once the Services of a Client are all terminated, the account is set to be Deleted along with all Invoices, Statements, Tickets, Emails, Personal Data in 84 months (7 Years) for legal purposes, as is required by Law to have a history of the financial transactions for the period of 7 years.
Clients who signed up but never ordered anything - without Paid Invoices:
- These accounts will be automatically Deleted in 6 months after sign-up.
10. Link to Other Sites
11. Information and Access Policy
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your data is being processed
- Access to your personal data
- Update your personal data
- Other supplementary information (mostly the information provided in privacy notices)
You can download all the information we have stored about your account in machine-readable format (json). Simply login to your myNetShop account then click Account > Overview > and then scroll down to find the button 'Download'
NetShop ISP must provide you with a copy of the information you requested free of charge. However, we are permitted to charge a “reasonable fee” when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive. The fee must be based on the administrative cost of providing the information.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection concerning the processing of personal data.
12. How to Update/Change your Personal Data
You can update your Personal Data by logging in to your myNetShop account then click Account > Edit Details. Subsequently, you must also inform us via email at email@example.com about the Data changes so that we ensure you that the new information is updated everywhere.
13. Your Data Safety
- All data we collect is done so over encrypted connections (https).
- All data is stored behind state of the art firewalls, managed by our security team.
- All data is access-controlled to ISO27001 standards.
- All systems storing personal data have access logging.
- All passwords are encoded at rest.
- All systems are subject to regular penetration testing and are monitored for vulnerabilities and attacks.
14. Password Policy
To increase the security of our Client's accounts we have set the following rules for setting your password:
- Password must be at least 12 characters long
- It must contain at least 1-lower (a-z) case character
- It must contain at least 1-upper (A-Z) case character
- It must contain at least 1-number (0-9)
Your password provides access to your myNetShop Account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is strictly prohibited. You must take care and prevent others from using your Account since you will be responsible for the consequences.